We've created several mini-websites, to give you centralized access to some of our subject-specific content.
- Funding Matters - Buiilding an enabling financial environment for the voluntary sector.
- Community Data Program - is a way for municipalities and community based organizations to access data from Statistics Canada and other institutions to identify and better understand the social and economic trends within their individual communities.
- Crime Prevention Through Social Development - Social conditions such as housing, family income, and education leave their deepest marks on children and youth. Improvements in these social conditions have been shown to open up new vistas for young people who might otherwise end up behind bars.
- The Disability Research Information Site
- The Cultural Diversity Program - is a research unit which focuses on immigration, multiculturalism, and ethno-racial relations from a social and economic perspective.
Note: If you're looking for the Canadian Social Planning Network sub-site, we came to the conclusion that it had outlived its usefulness. When it was started, few of the social planning councils had their own websites, so we posted material for them on our sub-site. Now, most of them do have websites of their own. We did keep the ever-popular Social Planning Council List, which provides contact information and links to the SPC websites.