Social Planning Council of Kitchener-Waterloo
Our vision is to be a responsive leader committed to promoting social development to achieve a sustainable community in Waterloo Region where all people actively participate in finding solutions to improve quality of life.
Our Mission is to advance social justice through community knowledge.
- Increase citizen participation in social, economic and political life of the community.
- Build social cohesion through relationships, collaboration and community action.
- Increase understanding of social resources, assets, issues, needs and context of the local community by those who need this knowledge to take action.
- Develop the social infrastructure of the community – people, organizations, services, policy.
- Reduce inequitable access to knowledge resources particularly those resulting from emerging technologies.
- We gather and manage comprehensive data on community needs and human services in Waterloo Region.
- We prepare and distribute information in meaningful and accessible ways.
- We collaborate with others in developing a community which offers a desirable quality of life for all its citizens.
- Street: 151 Frederick St
- City: Kitchener
- Province: Ontario
- Postal Code: N2H 2M2
- Country: Canada
- Telephone: 519-579-1096, 1-877-579-3859
- Fax: 519-578-9185