United Way Lower Mainland
United Way has worked to prevent social problems like child poverty, bullying and senior isolation in the Lower Mainland for over 80 years. Working with 160 community partners, we fund about 500 programs each year to create a better future for children and seniors.
How does United Way prevent social problems and lead social change:
- We get to the heart of the problem by researching the root causes of social problems
- We invest in organizations, enabling them to deliver quality programs that make a difference in the lives of children and seniors
- We multiply the impact of what we do by working in partnership with others
- We raise our voice to influence public attitudes, systems and policies
- We evaluate the performance of our investments and efforts to ensure long-term social change
A healthy, caring, inclusive community.
To strengthen our community's capacity to address social issues.
- Street: 4543 Canada Way
- City: Burnaby
- Province: BC
- Postal Code: V5G 4T4
- Country: Canada
- Telephone: 604.294.8929